Bedford Center Cemetery
Location: Church Street
This cemetery was established in 1799 on a half acre of land. This is referred to as the Old Bedford Center Cemetery. It was expanded by another half acre in 1847. In 1871 land was purchased to the west of the Old Center Cemetery and is known as the New Bedford Center Cemetery. In 1926 additional land was purchased to the North and the Hilltop section was established. The last available grave sites in Bedford are found in the Hilltop section.
grave site records
Grave site records for this cemetery can be found by clicking here. An aerial view of the Cemetery.